Wednesday 25 July 2012

Sterling - The Thaumetal Artisan

So this is the first of a set of a recent things I've been idly working on.
I've been designing potential champion ideas for the game League of Legends. Mostly because it gives me a template and starting point to work from.

This is Sterling. The idea was he was a man from an island in the sky, a curious person who fell from the sky.



To start with I only really had the fact that he somehow survived a fall from the sky to go on, and while I had a few ideas of where I wanted to go I was kinda trying some things like Parachutes and wings.


My friend is working on game mechanics for this guy and once we started to get them a bit more figured out I started to get a bit more of an idea of where I wanted to go with this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment