Tuesday 28 August 2012

Vermillion - The Supersonic Prodigy. More designs


So a few more design ideas for Vermillion. These were done quite quickly, to just get ideas down, hence the lack of shading. More than likely I will take elements from some of these and mix and match them and the overall designs are a little.. odd.


More than anything this design is just a bit bland, I might try working some further details or points of interest into the clothing at a later point though.


Since she comes from the Steampunk styled city in League of Legends lore I thought I should try a sort of full victorian vibe. I like it but the clothing does clash a little with the skates and wrenches I feel.


This was a fairly punky modern take, I think there's some promise here if I were to take it and work it to be a little more fantasy based perhaps.


I wanted to just put up an image of her tag too as I'm quite pleased with it. I think the thing I like the most is the paint splatters on the eyes to make it look like a feminine smiley by resembling eyelashes.


No comments:

Post a Comment