Tuesday 13 November 2012

Greave Brigandine - Some practice with new knowledge

Ok well I've been pretty quiet for a while, that's mostly because I've been participating in my 'Character design with Stephen Silver' course on Schoolism.com. I'll be making some updates pertaining more closely to that soon, but I wanted to stick up some quick character work I did today.

The character is Greave Brigandine. He's a creature made from magical energies to be a knight. Originally he was a full on lion man but i've been playing around with making him a human with a kinda liony feel.




I was trying to apply the myriad of thing I've been taught so far on the course, mostly I am trying to vary my character shapes a lot more as getting bogged into similar designs is one of my weaknesses. Obviously it's not all going to come at once but I think some of the stuff here is pretty decent.



No comments:

Post a Comment